HAIR EXTENSIONS CARE
* DO NOT use – KERATIN – PROTEIN or SULFATE products on your hair, it will destroy extensions.
* Double shampoo your hair, to make sure your scalp is clean.
* Conditioner MUST be used on extensions.
* Brush extensions in the shower, while conditioner is in your hair.
* Do NOT wash your hair while in the bath, it can tangle extensions.
* After showering, we recommend gently blow drying your hair using medium heat setting.
* When blow drying your hair, use a heat protection spray to keep extensions in good condition.
* Do NOT sleep with wet hair.
* Never Bleach extensions.
* Semi Permanent colour can be used on extensions.
* Brush extensions daily, to keep them tangle free.
* Sleep with your hair in a loose plait or low pony tail, to minimise extension tangling.
* Do not wash your hair for at least 48 hours after extension application.
* We recommend that you do NOT swim in saltwater or chlorine, it will damage extensions.
* Apply regular treatments (free from keratin protein & sulfates), and take pride in your new hair.
* Don’t panic if you manage to get an extension loose and it comes out. It’s normal to lose a couple of extensions in between maintenance visits.
* We recommend salon/ hairdresser visits every 8-10 weeks, to move your extensions up after hair growth, and to keep your natural hair in good condition.